Assistant Store Managers
Discount Fashion Warehouse is continuing to grow and we need you! We are looking for Assistant Managers for our Columbus Area Locations!!
The brands we carry range from the biggest specialty retail brand for fashion forward men and women, the worlds sexiest bra’s and lingerie, and the leaders in plus size fashion. Our retail stores thrive on friendly, outgoing, fashion lovers who lead by example and motivate their staff to provide the absolute best customer experience to everyone.
What we are looking for in an Assistant Store Manager:
- Customer Service is a MUST! Being outgoing, friendly, and helpful is an everyday responsibility. At the same time- you are tasked with providing the customers with information about our stores and products.
- Lead by example: Show your team what is expected of them by being punctual for all scheduled shifts. Assistant Store Managers are both leaders and teachers. Lead by example and hold your team accountable for their work performance. Work alongside your team and delegate daily tasks accordingly.
- Merchandising/Inventory: Know what brands we carry, our price points, when shipment will be arriving, and direct staff accordingly to immediately have new inventory processed to the sales floor.
- Train new employees on store operations, fitting room procedures, shipment processes, and how to properly use our in-house POS system.
- Know your staff and hold your team accountable for all areas of organization, customer service, policies and procedures, and most importantly time and attendance.
- At Discount Fashion Warehouse we believe in opportunity, and we offer the following:
- The opportunity to establish a career and contribute to the success of an up and coming company
- A steady 40 hour work week – all year round
- Quick, steady promotions, and open doors for success
Additional Assistant Store Manager requirements:
- High school diploma required
- 2 years of previous retail experience, keyholder experience preferred
- Open availability during store hours (M-Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 11am-5pm)- opening and closing shifts are scheduled half an hour before and after store hours.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel occasionally to other store locations.
- Excellent communication and positive attitude is a MUST!
- Willingness to go above and beyond and instill a sense of urgency in your team members
Assistant Store Manager Benefits:
- 40 hours a week maximum & no mandatory overtime!
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision available after 30 days of employment
- Vacation time and flexible scheduling available.
- Paid Holidays-We are closed on all major holidays and pay our employees to enjoy the day with their friends and families!
- Employee Shopping Discounts
This is an hourly position starting at $13/hr based upon prior experience and is negotiable.
8025 Corporate Blvd
Discount Fashion Warehouse is a wholesale fashion retail company that provides our customers with [brand new] apparel items for men and women. The brands we carry range from the biggest specialty retail brand for fashion forward men and women, the worlds sexiest bra’s and lingerie, and the leaders in plus size fashion!
Our 80,000 Sq. Ft Warehouse Distribution Center is in Plain City, just West of Dublin. We are hiring full-time permanent positions on both first and second shift for warehouse associates. Previous warehouse or distribution center experience is great, but not required. This is an entry-level position with room for growth opportunities.
FIRST SHIFT – Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. (starting at $10/hr)
SECOND SHIFT – Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am (starting at $11/hr)
We can be flexible with your schedule and understand that you have a life outside of work. We are a small company that keeps your family in mind offering 6 paid holidays (we are closed), family discount at all of our retail stores, paid-time off, and health, dental, and vision insurance.
- This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
- We are not hiring seasonal workers. Our company is growing and adding only permanent career opportunities.
- While we stress our set schedule, we are also able to offer overtime from time to time. This is on a volunteer basis only.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Our 50,000 square foot warehouse distribution center processes all inventory for our eight store locations as well as wholesale projects
- Merchandise being processed includes, but is not limited to Women’s and Men’s apparel, accessories, footwear and jewelry.
- Responsibilities include sorting goods by product type, hanging merchandise, inspecting new arrivals for quality control, ticketing apparel, folding and boxing apparel for wholesale orders and scanning merchandise being shipped to our stores.
- Maintain the quality standards set forth by warehouse management in upholding the quality of our products before, during and after their time spent being processed by warehouse staff.
- Be punctual and accountable to attendance policy
Additional Distribution Center Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling for life issues, doctors’ appointments or family schedules.
- 3 breaks are scheduled throughout your 8 hour shift (and 4 for the 10 hour second shift operation)
- While working in the warehouse distribution center we encourage all of our associates to have a water bottle with them at all times.
- One earbud may be worn while working in a stationary position
- Employee Shopping Discount at all 8 of our locations!
- Every 6 months all of our warehouse associates receive reviews to evaluate individual compensation increases.
Retail Sales Associates
6599 Dublin Center Dr., Dublin, OH
Discount Fashion Warehouse is continuing to grow and we need you! We are looking for associates for our Dublin location! The brands we carry range from the biggest specialty retail brand for fashion forward men and women, the worlds sexiest bra’s and lingerie, and the leaders in plus size fashion.
Store Associate Responsibilities:
- Customer Service is a MUST! Being outgoing, friendly, and helpful is an everyday responsibility while providing the customers with information about our store, merchandise, and discounts
- Adapt to the store needs and cross training in all areas within the store including fitting rooms, register, and processing inventory when shipment is delivered
- Work closely with your management team to complete daily tasks in the assigned area during your shift
- Be a team player and follow the standards set by the company including being on time for your shift, following the daily schedule, and holding yourself accountable for your individual break schedule
- Maintain the quality standards set forth by management in upholding the quality of our products during your assigned shift
What we offer:
- 20% Employee Discount
- Full-time associates are eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- Flexible scheduling for “life issues” such as child school schedules, doctor appointments, and other family issues. We are a family oriented business and we support work life balance
- Leadership opportunities for those who wish to grow with the company, we offer several leadership roles in store and company wide
- Cross train all employees to utilize and continually develop the skills necessary to succeed while determining the proper application of the provided training and skill level
- Health, Dental, and Vision is offered to full-time associates
- Paid time off and sick time available
- Paid Holidays
- Shopping Discounts
- No mandatory overtime, although some overtime is available if desired
Hours & Info:
- Store hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm Sunday: 11am-5pm
- Full-time or Part-time Opportunity
- Pay: $9-$10 per hour to start, with advancement to lead or assistant manager available to those that wish to establish a career
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time